Friday 6 November 2009

What’s your biggest test?

The scales or your clothes........

I have thrown away our scales as we live in a Victorian flat and the floor is never level even in the bathroom which I have had tiled so I decided after much frustration and running round the flat trying different spots to bin them and be weighed at the doctors on their flat floor and calibrated scales – which did cause a shock as at the first weigh in I was 10lbs heavier than my own had registered..... I had guessed this as all my clothes were tight in fact I was busting out.

This brings me onto my beloved wardrobe of which 99% is un-wearable. I love white blouses nothing makes me feel good better than a crisp white shirt and a neat skirt but now I’m constantly tugging at the front as the middle buttons strain due to my ever expanding bust.

I have now ventured into the wardrobe which has seemed like a “dark cave” of despair in the last few months and tried on a blouse and it’s only slightly straining. So I think by next week I should be on track back into an expanded wardrobe instead of my two standby dresses.

I also have my eye on this wonderful dress at Thomas Pink ...... it’s just calling to me when I’m back to my fighting weight ........


No comments:

Post a Comment