Thursday 19 November 2009

Okay I wasn’t a saint ..........

I went to a big industry awards event last night I had a wonderful evening.

I felt good about myself which was a big first in a long time – I had actually a choice of two dresses in the end as I have obviously lost some more weight and my hair did the right thing so all was good in my tiny world when I left the house .

When I got to the hotel I saw loads of friends who I haven’t seen for a few months and everyone commented on how well I looked and “had I lost weight “ ........

I feel like myself I feel like the old Vicki is returning to life ...........and yes I had the pudding and some of the chocolates and I did bring a doggie bag home for Alice of the lovely Selfridges truffles (old habits are hard to break)

But the highlight of evening was a “magic photo booth “ it was part of the entertainment and you sat in pressed a green button and then one for air to blow out and music played and you could pose – boy did I pose on my own and with my friends ........ We had a blast.





















In the pictures you see the real me – the old Vicki full of life camera kissing not hidden at the back hoping no one will notice me or just seeing my head and body hidden ..........
So Santa if you read this please can I have a photo booth for Christmas I promise to be a good girl all through 2010 xxx

1 comment:

  1. What a novel concept, I would love to step into one of these every morning, love how your pics turned out, very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete