Thursday 5 November 2009

So how do I really motivate myself?

I was thinking I’m going this diet and exercise a big 6 week push – so for 45 days (six weeks) I’m making self accountable.

1. Remember that it’s only for six weeks out of your life. You won’t have to be this strict forever.

2. Remember that, after every low, there will be a high. So, if you feel terrible one day, the chances are you’ll feel better the next day.


3. Remember how proud you’re going to be of yourself at the end of six weeks and how happy you’ll be when you can fit back into your old jeans.


4. If you’re feeling as if you’re on the verge of giving up use your wild card and treat yourself. Just don’t let it kick off a downward spiral.


5. Stick the worst photo you can find of yourself on the fridge and look at it every time you wonder what you’re doing it for.



No comments:

Post a Comment