Thursday 12 November 2009

Life is like a Roller Coaster.You can either squeeze your eyes shut & hold on tight until it's over or let go,throw your hands up in the air & scream

Someone sent me this comment the other day and I thought how true and I then thought I’ve always been the fearless one – leap without the safety net – jump right in but recently I have been holding back and I have had this voice in my head say “when I have lost some weight I will do that or go there or feel better .....”
Which is ridiculous?

It’s not like I’m walking round in a huge fat suit which people mock me for in the street or I’m letting acres of flesh hang out and I’m in appropriately dressed for my size ..... But it has really been inhibiting me in so many ways



So this week I have made a list of all the things I have put off due to the voice and I’m hanging up my “fat suit” and getting on with life and in case you want to know I’m the girl who “throws her hands in the air and screams with her eyes wide open savoring every moment of the thrill ....”

No comments:

Post a Comment