Friday 13 November 2009

Its 8lbs down and less of the belly jelly roll.



This is week four of the belly picture and yes putting it up in cyber space has made me think about how much I want to lose weight and how I hate my jelly rolls/ love handles........

I have not taken pills/ shakes/ bars- I have just cut out all the rubbish I also take my glasses to the supermarket and read what is in each item I buy looking at all the hidden ingredients.

I have reduced the mountains of carb’s I devoured on a daily basis and I’m now eating fresh seasonal vegetables daily as a main meal......

I have been blogging on Spark People about why I have put on weight and what has stopped me losing weight – the answer to that is – one I eat badly which piled on the weight and the reason I just grew and grew was I was lazy.

I would start every week off with good intentions but it would fall by the way side and there would be a million excuses like my work schedule or something why the weight went on and not off.

So 8lbs down and four weeks in not huge massive weight loss but I feel better about myself and my clothes are fitting .......there is more to go but I do know by taking action now I’m not going into the Christmas holidays fat and going to go into 2010 fatter .....

I know there is not a “magic bullet” out there which will make me a skinny bitch it’s down to me thinking about what I put in my mouth every time I open it.

1 comment: