Tuesday 17 November 2009

What is at stake?

I realised it would be helpful for me to know precisely why weight loss was so important to ME.

The real “why here and why now” question. I also thought if I wrote it down it would provide me with a reminder if I felt like flagging or dropping of the wagon – plus it would focus my mind.

So when I’ve been down or felt wobbly I’ve looked at my stake list and it’s reenergised me.
















Vicki.........
• I wanted to get back into my old clothes.
• I didn’t want to buy another “ugly “dress or blouse and top.
• I wanted to stop buying shoes and home accessories like cushions because I can’t buy clothes.
• I wanted to stop feeling so tired and drained.
• I’m vain and wanted to look nice in pictures not the “fatty hidden at the back”
• I wanted to like myself again ........
• I want to look extremely hot when I hit 50 ...... head turning hot.


No comments:

Post a Comment