Friday 30 October 2009

A night out with a snarling Chihuahua......

I had a lovely evening at Drapers saw lots of old colleagues and friends – we are a big happy fashion family.

I did have some nice tiny canapés but I wasn’t the blimp stood by the kitchen door clearing the trays as they appeared .......... way too much champagne.

I also felt good about myself my dress wasn’t tight and I enjoyed myself.
I roared with laughter in the cab home as the goodie bag had a huge bar of chocolate which I gave to the cabbie and then I saw a pair of Lytess slimming pedal pushers.

They reduce your hips and thighs in 18 days with their caffeine and Shea butter capsules – the only trouble is I’ll have to slim some more to feel the benefit I got the small / medium size.

Apparently they can knock 5.5cm (2 inches) off your hips and 3.1cm (1 inch) off your thigh – I’ll keep you posted .

No comments:

Post a Comment