Wednesday 28 October 2009

How do you motivate yourself.......?


I’m obsessed with fashion and I hate being fat/ chubby and having a protruding belly and larger breasts as my clothes doesn’t fit or hang well.



Blouses and jackets gap and I feel people just see this rotund woman who bulges so I end up buy accessories and shoes and bags and sulk because I can’t find anything to fit and have huge dramas because I looking my bursting wardrobe and have nothing to wear – yes I have clothes but nothing to wear I feel comfortable in or look presentable in.



So I now have two dresses which I can wear they don’t bulge, gap or make me look like I’m pregnant. I’m only wearing those until the weight comes off & I’m going through all my accessories and shoes to make them look different so taking one black sheath dress I’m adding colour with pinks or reds and then if it’s an evening event – black and some pearls.

In effect I have a capsule wardrobe and I know I’ll get bored so the only way to break the boredom is to lose weight so the rest of the wardrobe opens up like a magic cave........

So this is the day dress – I call it my cocoon dress from Marks and Spencer – it’s a long sleeve shirt dress and is short enough to show my legs but not too much.........


I have been out today to Drapers and then onto another meeting with opaque tights and my super bargain ankle boots from Marks and Spencer’s ......... it was warm enough today to wear without a coat.



I feel hidden in this dress but it’s not voluminous that I feel I’m wafting in a huge tent.


2 comments: